Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You have outcasted Pluto

I was family yesterday and i am a no one now
you colluded in my back and now you hit me hard
now i am an outcast , a no-body, an outsider in the same house
not even my father said a word when you said
that i am not family

from birth till now we were together in our journey
and our lives revolved around our father
but now you rich brothers say that i am thin
that my path is not as dictated by you
and i cannot be family

i am now one of the servants who used to accompany us
but it hurts to know that not even father said a word
when you told that i am not family
yes you have outcasted pluto, now and forever

1 comment:

Sindhu said...

Sorry Pal- not very clear. Are u making an astronomical reverence again? if so you will have to be very much more explicit. This is far too ambiguous.